The Khadamat IT Services Department is operational with qualified staff, maintaining and supporting the company IT Systems and the building structured cabling throughout the facilities in the new campus. The delivery of IT services is provided from the Khadamat Data Centre which hosts a variety of technical services with Enterprise Infrastructure, Applications, Telecommunication and a number of head-end equipment’s for the Engineering Services Network (ESN).
IT based applications to facilitate 24/7 Service Desk, Facilities Management, Timetabling & Room Reservations, Financial and Supply Chain are in place to support the services provided. The IT infrastructure ensures that these systems are stable and available to appropriate users all the time, especially during the core operating hours.
The priority and focus of the IT Department is to provide seamless support to various departments in their provision of services to the customer and to efficiently maintain the corporate IT environment.
The IT department provides support for the following Applications and Services for its customers:
- Concept Evolution Facilities Management.
- CMIS Timetabling and Academic Space Management
- CMIS Timetabling CMISGo
- Microsoft Dynamics AX – Finance and Supply Chain Management
- Microsoft Exchange Office 365
- Support and Maintenance of Cisco Catalyst 6500/4500/3600 Series Switches deployed on the campus ESN
- Support and Maintenance of Structured Cabling in new campus
- Salto Access control
- Build Management system (BMS)
- Fire Alarm System
- Radio application system
- Engineering Services Network Systems Infrastructure (Fire Alarm, CCTV, Lifts E-link)